Cards per category
The game consists of cards in different categories: share & reflect cards, body-mind activities and questions about the seasons of life and generations.
Below you find enough of each to facilitate a Women’s Sanctuary Circle. You can also buy are full package
Feel & Share
- Is there anything you would like to share at this moment?
- Where do you show your authentic feminine power in the world?
- Pick up the shell: Which part of your beautiful self are you keeping from the world?
- What’s your story? How do you share your story with the world?
- What makes you come alive?
- Pick up the cone: it’s whole and perfect. Share three of your qualities that represent who you are.
- When do you hear your inner voice?
Reflect & Share
- It’s not what you shout out to the world that determines your life. It’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power – Adriane
- She remembered who she was and then the game changed – Lalah Deliah
- Help one another is part of the religion of sisterhood – Louisa May Alcott
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. Marianne Williamson
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be – Maya Angelou
- Whatever we do to ourselves, we do to the world. Terrarai Trent
- Femininity is what you show to the world through your actions when you no longer feel like you are not enough – Renee Wade
- You can’t fail at walking your own path. However, you can fail to honor it by trying to walk someone else’s – Akira Dawn
- Community: stand in the middle of the circle. The other women make a protective roof with their arms above you.
- Sound bath: Be still, close your eyes and listen to the sounds around you.
- Time in: Where do you sense trust in your body?
- Pick up a shell/cone and notice how it feels in your hand.
- Take off your shoes and socks and feel the earth/sand/grass/floor under your feet.
- Go outside and take 10 deep breaths: How does this feel? What do you smell? What do you hear?
- During which season of life did you raise your voice most clearly?
- Which lesson life has taught you so far?
- Are you aware of your monthly energy cycles?
- When did you experience your spring in life?
- When did you experience your summer in life?
- Which season are you in right now?
- Do you appreciate your current season of life?
- Has midlife been calling you?
- What would you like to tell your mother if she were here?
- What advice would you like to pass on to the next generation?
- What advice did your mother give you that you cherish most?
- How are you living up to the dreams of your ancestors?
- “You are the 5 people you spend most time with” by John Rohn.
- “If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” by John Salisbury